Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Resolutions

So the past couple of days I have been thinking of what I want to resolve to do differently this year. Most the things that instantly came to mind are things that I have been thinking about and struggling with this year.So here are a few in no certain order:

1. Revise my budget and stay on it! (I didn't do very well this year)

2. Go to Twilight rehab! (I've been slightly obsessed. Read the books twice, saw the movie 4x's, yeah I know pretty bad!)

3. Have more patience with my kids. (I've been such a screamer lately)

4. Get myself and home more organized. (I've been droppin the ball like crazy.I forget everything)

5. Get back on my exercise routine. (I know very typical, but still necessary)

6. Be more positive (the sky is not falling)

And last but most certainly not least is get closer to my father in heaven. Man haveI really let this slide a lot lately. I feel the difference in my life very much so. It's just something I have slowly let drift away with the craziness of everything else. So it's actually number one on my list cause I know if I can get that back in order the rest will be alot easier to deal with. So now you all know a few of my many flaws so you have to help keep me accoutable okee dokee!!!

3 comments:

jlalvey said...

HAHAHA! We do have good taste, if I do say so myself! Glad you guys had a nice Holiday and I will forgive you this once for stealing pictures from my blog...but dont do it again :) ha ha ha! JK! You know I dont care at all! Steal them anytime! I may need one of your's someday ;)

Tiffany said...

Can I just say DITTO!!!! Boy.. I need to be so much better!

Jessica said...

My list sounds pretty similar!