Sorry everyone.I have been so busy living my life this past month that I didn't take the time to post much of it. I would always think about it at the end of the day,but something else always got in the way. I swear keeping up with life seems next to impossible most days. I admire so many women who seemto be able to accomplish so much but I can barely take care of the essentials every day. Whoever said after 3 kids it doesn't matter.LIED!!!! 4 has me tetering on insanity.
For New years eve we hung out as a little family. We had a nice dinner with oreo shakes for dessert and watched a movie.Then around 9:30 we started watching the Dick Clark New years televised at time square. So we celebrated with the east coast and rang the new year in at 10:00, and then went to bed. We are just screaming with excitement over here. It's all good though,I figure I'll take advantage of it while they are young and don't care. We had shakes and movie with popcorn,that's all the party they cared about.
12 years ago






1 comment:
We celebrated with Chicago time at 11:00! New Year's is way over rated! :)
Post a Comment