Layni turned the big 4 today. She was so excited.We sang happy birthday when she woke up this morning and her face just lit up. After we were done she said"yeah,cause now I'm 4 years old" She is so excited to be 4. Now she can have a whole vitamin instead of a half LOL!!! Plus now she is a sunbeam. She had to stay in nursery last year cause she missed it by 5 days. So she feels even bigger now. She's been so cute. We had a fun day today. My mom and dad and sister Angie and her son Luke all went out for lunch. My parents treat since all of our birthdays will all have been this past month. So that was fun.Than we came home and had cake and Ice cream as a family. After I put her to bed I asked her what her favorite part of her birthday has been and of course it was opening her present. We love her so much. She has so much life in her.She is the laughter in our home. She LOVES people and is very friendly. (Almost too much at times) Happy birthday sweet girl!!!
Her cake that her aunt Melanie made her. Thanks Mel, so Sweet!!!
12 years ago






6 comments:
Happy Birthday miss Layni! I forgot our girls birthdays are the same day! Hope it was fun!
Happy Birthday Layni! My girls got a cash register and shopping cart from santa! They have LOVED theirs too!
She is a doll. I am glad she had a great birthday.
Wow 4!!! My Paige will be 4 in August! I am not ready yet! She is so cute!
Wow, can't believe she is 4! What a cutie!
Glad you found my blog! Your kids are darling!!!
Post a Comment