12 years ago
Friday, January 2, 2009
Anderson Christmas party
The Anderson party was actually after Christmas on my birthday,the 27th. It was great to have everyone around celebrating on my birthday. We spent the majority of the day on my in laws christmas present.We bought new frames for all the pictures on their walls. So we took all the old ones down and arranged the new ones up. It was quiet the sight and task trying to please all involved, but when it came right down to it, we let Cory and Lois make the final say,being that it's their house and all. I wish I had all the pictures of the final project.It looked great. My camera died so I don't have a ton of pictures and most the ones I do have didn't turn out the greatest,but our day was fabulous.
Shaun's mom is amazing if I haven't mentioned that before. She made each couple this quilted block and a familyhistory book of all ofthe seven kids plus their marriages. She included a history of her and Corey as well as Shaun's grandparents on both sides.So much work. I love it so much. Gifts from the heart are the greatest. Thanks Lois for your hard work, and Corey for giving up her time with you so she could complete them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment