Okay I know that I kinda disappeared from the blogging world for awhile,but I have good excuses. This past month has just been crazy. As I last posted, my parents returned home so we had they're homecoming, which I think they did a fabulous job inspiring other couples to go. Then I have been canning like a maniac. I think with Shaun's family collectively we bottled over 500 quarts of applesauce and apple pie filling in a weekend. Then the following weekend we did pears. And Last weekend we did peaches and assorted jams with my family of which we were up til 3or 4 in the morning doing. But my cold storage room is filling up so beautifully. It brings such a great feeling knowing that I have some food to feed my family. I am really trying hard to get my food storage supply.I think I have ample in the way of fruit. Now I need to work on the rest. I tried to pay attention to the Saturday session of conference but because I was bottling so much I only caught bits and pieces, but I enjoyed the Sunday session. I'm just glad they send it out in the Nov Ensign so I can study it more. There were a lot of great inspired talks that I need to apply to my life. I have also had both Jaycelyn and Corbyn in Soccer so that took 3 nights out of my week, and I was a bad mom and didn't take any pictures, but they both did great and love the game! Now soccer is over canning is done and hopefully I can take a little breather.
Here are the fruits of my labor, literally!


3 comments:
Sorry about all the comments, but I just have to tell you that I am impressed. That is a lot of work! GO MARVA!!
Impressive! Some day for me!
I am impressed! I'm working on it but to tell you the truth JD and my mom have done most of mine.
Post a Comment