Friday, October 10, 2008

Another sheep outing with Dad

Corbyn and Jaycelyn were so excited to go with Shaun to take the sheep off of the mountain. Any time they get a chance to ride a horse and be in the country with their dad,they take! So Shaun being so awesome took the day off work, and let the kids skip school,and early in the morning loaded them up and away they went. I'm so grateful that Shaun grew up on a farm learning how to work hard and be responsible.How great it is that our kids have chance to get a taste of it once in a while. What a great family legacy we get to share. I love the Anderson clan! They are so amazing,the whole of them! He has the greatest parents, siblings,grandparents, cousins, and aunts and uncles! I love you guys!I'm so grateful to get to be a part of that great heritage.


Corbyn lovin his horse.


Herding the sheep.



I love the Fall!! The colors are so gorgeous,especially with my babies surrounded in them! They are growing up too fast. I adore them so much. What would life be like without being able to see our kids experience those tender moments.

1 comment:

Rob & Autum said...

Wow! Your kids are growing so fast. That is neat that they get to spend some quality time with their dad. I bet Shaun loves having them go!