Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Awesome Family


So I just thought this was the sweetest thing. On Sat we had a very exhausting day. Shaun took Corbyn to the BYU game and before that he was working. I had spent most of the day cleaning and then had a tire blow out on the way home from dropping Corbyn and Shaun off to the game. So I got to wait at walmarts parking lot for over an hour with the girls waiting for roadside service to put my spare on for me. By the time we got home I rushed and fed the kids and made all the kids bath. When they were all done I took Tryna in the shower with me and bathed us.I was yelling at the top of my lungs for Shaun to come get her when I was done and no one came. I was so angry when I got out cause she fell twice and hit her head while I was trying to shave.So when I finally got out I was ready to head straight into the living room and give them a piece...Then I saw this picture of all of them sacked out with the fireplace going and the TV running with a show I know Shaun wouldn't have been watching if he were coherant. I just looked for a minute and thought man we are so blessed. It was so cold that day and here we sit in a warm house and food in our bellies and so happy. I wish all the world could feel that much peace and happiness.

No comments: