Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Blog is Going Private!

I have really been thinking about this for a few months now,but was always hesitant cause I have been able to get back in touch with friends and family that I don't see much,and it's been such a blast. However I have talked to and heard of people having some weird things happen to them. So I really feel like for my piece of mind and to kinda protect my family this is what I need to do. So please if you don't mind leave me your email so I can add you if you want to continue being able to read my blog,even if you've never left a comment. I would love to still be able to keep in touch with everyone. It's so fun for me. Sorry guys!

16 comments:

Kristen said...

Please invite me!!
grannyk10@gmail.com

Rob & Autum said...

I love checking on your cute family!

autumallen2@yahoo.com

Parry Family said...

callieparry@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

jessica.laws@gmail.com

Al Rae said...

I love your blog so....

alrae4@gmail.com

Also, I have a picture of Corbyn alone with Porter and Lucas at the stadium posed with one of the BYU football players. Would you like me to email it to you?

Robyn said...

rlgbullock@hotmail.com
Send me an invite!

Kristie said...

kristie005@gmail.com

Al Rae said...

my blog is also private now. Will you email me your email so I can add it to mine?

Tiff said...

krewbee@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

mjolsonfam@gmail.com

Thanks for all your comments! LOVE YA

Janille

Stephanie said...

invite me!

stephyparry@gmail.com

The Johnson's said...

Marva for sure invite me...
sbj_john@yahoo.com
Its been way fun for me to get to know you guys better.

Kim

Amber said...

arnold.amber@gmail.com

AmShaZam said...

doublejp@gmail.com

Please keep me posted!

Unknown said...

hello woman!!! its me your old friend. lani:) my email is lani.bersamin@gmail.com

ciara said...

count me in! ciarachurch@yahoo.com