12 years ago
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Twighligh tupdate!
So I blitzed through all 4 books in less than a week. I've decided I have an addictive personality. My family missed me sorely, but I couldn't help myself. I haven't read a book series that good in so long.I was up til 2 in the morning some nights cause I couldn't put the book down. The time would go by so quickly. Man I felt bad for people who read them one at a time and had to wait for the others to come out. I can hardly wait for the movie.I've seen the trailer on it and I'm so excited. So yes I am a twilight freak now, you happy people, who talked me into it!haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I am so there with you. I love the books and am way excited for the movie.
I was the exact same way! I read the first three and had to wait until the fourth book came out. I thought it was complete torture! I think the movie looks awesome! Welcome to club! he he he!
I'M ON THE SECOND BOOK! Man your a fast reader!
Post a Comment