For Our Annual Anderson reunion with all of Shauns extended family we went to Yellowstone. It was good cuz I have never been there before. We were only there for like 3 days, but I felt like 1/2 the time we were driving. Which by the way was mostly miserable. The ride there was fine cuz we were able to utilizte our laptop and entertain with movies, but on the way back we were a full car load. We had a few extras.Tryna also has discovered her lungs so she screamed for her entertainment. I felt bad for the others in the car. I think we all were ready to put a muzzle on her. She wasn't crying, just a loud, and pretty constant sream , but we survived. . It seemed like a quick trip, but was fun because we got to see some family that we don't see very often. We spent one whole day in Yellostone. We saw tons of buffalo,which was really fun for the kids and elk, and beautiful waterfalls, and we must not forgot old faithful. Good memories, and that's what lifes about.


Hangin Out with our awesome fam!!!!

Buffalo on the road



Beautiful Falls

There she blows!!

Adults waiting

Kids waiting for Old Faithful
5 comments:
Hey, we had fun at Yellowstone with you guys! It went by so quickly. Sorry about Payton's loud snoring and coughing :). Your background on your blog is way cute. See ya later.
Kim
K we didnt even get to see old faithful go off, we got robbed! Looks like you had so fun! Cute pic's!
Hey Marva!
Looks like you guys had fun! Wish we could have been there! I don't know how to invite you. Is your email the same as your blog address? I will try it.
What a fun summer. Your kids are so grown up. Someday we will be back in Utah... You sound great!
that looks like so much fun!!! We need to branch out with our family and take the kids more places! You guys are all so cute! I love all the pictures...and LOVE your new family pic...I need one!
Post a Comment