Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trampoline Surprise!

The most amazing father award goes to my hubby that I adore(sorry people I am biased) Shaun had this great idea to surprise the kids with something he only knew of. He got them all sieked up the night before and told them if they were really good the next day that he would have a surprise for them when he got home. he wouldn't even tell me! We all know how Shaun loves a good surprise!!! So of course the kids were great that whole next day so after we did our nightly scripture and prayers he sent them to their rooms and told them to wait. At this point he tells me the plan. So I gather up all the blankets and pillows I can find along with their fav stuffed animals and send them out to the back. He gets it all set up then walks back in and blind folds them and leads them on a maze to the trampoline where he has set up a sleep out on the tramp party. They were so super excited. They had a great time eating popcorn and watching a movie. Shaun slept all night out there with them minus Laynie, she only made it 3/4 the way through the movie and Shaun realized it wasn't gunna work with her so she got the boot back to the house. They only had a few mosquito bites! But it was well worth it. I love you Honey,Good Job!!!
Daddy Leading The Way


Undoing The blindfolds


The kids excitement!!


Watching the movie


The BIG Screen!

1 comment:

Dad said...

Thank you Marva. This is so awesome to see. We love ya'll so much The kids look awesome, tell them hi and give them a big hugh for us. Lots of love MOM and Dad Worley