Monday, May 25, 2009

Easter Weekend

So I guess I am super behind on my blog, so I will try and get caught up.I had a ton of pictures so I decided the best way would be to put them in a slide show..sorry if it totally bores you! We had alot of fun Easter weekend. We went with Shaun's family to Goblin Valley and camped out for a couple of days. We left Thur and Shaun and I got out before everyone else, to my surprise!!! So we hung out at a park for a couple of hours to wait for everyone. It was great cuz it broke up the trip. We spent the first night just hanging out together and then Fri we spent the day at Goblin Valley and hiking. It was super fun. Sat we had the traditional egg rolling which very entertaining for the kids. Tryna just like to chase the eggs though. Then Clint and Talisha put together a little egg hunt for everyone. It was so sweet of them and alot of fun. I am so grateful for such great family. We left sat afternoon and spent Easter sun here together. What a great time of year to teach about and remember the life of our savior and his sacrafice for us so we can be together eternally.



3 comments:

Janille said...

What fun pictures! I'm glad you had a good Easter!

Parry Family said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Love the pics.

Kristen said...

I enjoyed the slide show. It looks like you had a great time out there! Hooray for a great Easter with the family!