Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another shearing experience

Shaun took the older kids once again with him to help sheer sheep. They also got to bring a couple of cousins, which made it even better. They really enjoy the time with their dad.Of course the horse riding and 4 wheeler didn't hurt. I am just so grateful that they have the opportunity to learn how to work along side their father and family. I am truly blessed to have such great family around us!!!





3 comments:

ciara said...

So Kade and I just took a stroll through your blog. We particularly like the picture of Shaun's haircut! wow! Kade didn't even know who he was with the long hair when I showed him. Then I scrolled down and he was like "Oh thats Shaun". hehe! Funny!

steph j. said...

Wow, that is really great; my Las Vegas self knows nothing about that. I think it's great that your kids can learn things like that.

Lacey Lou said...

Yeah! Sheep shearing baby!