Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shaun's Haircut

I seriously think that this is the longest I've ever seen Shaun's hair in the 10 years we've been married. Lucky for me, he has brothers that can cut his hair usually, but this time we just couldn't get schedules to match up. I have no idea how many months it had been since he had a haircut, but it was time. So Clint decided to show me how and let me try. I was pretty nervous. I only pulled his hair a few times with the clippers LOl.Only cuz it was so long and was like over powering the clippers abilities. I take very little responsibility for that LOL!!! He needed a weedwacker is what he needed. Anyways it's much better now!


Before

During

The finished project

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That is so funny! I was so surprised to see Shaun's hair that long! Wow! Good job on the haircut! Are you going to be doing it from now on?