Monday, December 1, 2008

Twilight Review

I went to twilight opening day with my sisters and mom and LOVED it.!! It's been so funny to me the mixed reviews that I have heard and read. It's seems pretty split down the middle. One of my sisters and her oldest son liked it,but thought it could've been better. I talked them into going a second time and they liked it alot better. My other sisters and I can't get enough. I guess I went into the movie knowing that it was low budget and expecting that parts were gunna be left out so I was able to seperate it from the book, and therefore I thought it was so good. I thought they did great following the story line. I loved the actors they picked for the Cullens, especially Emmett and Alice. I've seen it 4 times with different people everytime. I know a little excessive...but I couldn't help myself. I promised Shaun I wouldn't see it again until it comes out on video. However Jaycelyn is begging me to let her see it. But I still haven't decided if I want her to just yet. She is only 8, and I'm not sure if I want her gettin into it ! Any way can't wait for the second one.

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

I liked the movie too. I'm easily entertained though so, i might not be the best critic. It was good to see you guys this weekend. Tryna shouldn't be walking yet... she looks so tiny.

Janille said...

I still need to go! Then I will let you know what I think