.jpg)
Shaun with his lame coyote!A couple of weeks ago,Shaun's brother Clint decided it was time for the guys to go hunting out on the desert where they heard the sheep through the winter. I think it was the first time in a very long time that they all got together along with their father and just played. They were gone for a weekend and had so much fun. It was fun to watch how excited they all were to go. Us wives were happy for them, even if it meant we were alone with kids for a few days. They were able to have success. I think they got 4 coyotes. Shaun said his didn't count though cuz it already had a hurt leg.







1 comment:
Marva, Thanks for showing me this. I love your pictures and what you write. I love the pictures of my brothers and my dad. Thanks for letting me see them! I had no idea they did this until after the fact. They look like they had fun. It would've been fun to see their expressions in real life! Thanks again! Keep me on your list. Maybe someday I will do something like this!!
Melanie
Post a Comment