12 years ago
Friday, September 12, 2008
Laynie Has Entered Pre School
Delayni has begun her much anticipated pre school days. It was fun, I don't know who was more excited Layni or Corbyn and Jaycelyn. They both shared stories with her of how great preschool is. They both had the same preschool teacher and she was great,but since we moved I had to find a new one for Laynie. She seems to be enjoying it so far. I'm not too worried though cause she is a very social butterfly and not the least bit shy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
She is so cute! Madi is loving her preschool too. Madi had so much fun playing with Laynie at Kevin and Paula's on the 24th of July.
No way that is Laynie! I remember when she was born!
So glad you could stop by my blog! It's good to reconnect with old friends. But, Marva, I had to delete your comment...I'm really sorry but you used my real name and mentioned where I lived. I've already got one stalker who likes to try to intimidate me through my blog. Please come back and comment again!
Post a Comment