Friday, October 2, 2009

July

So July was HOT and just as busy.I kept waiting for summer to get relaxing but it never really did,but when does life ever slow down with kids,right? My sister in law Liz and I decided to take our kids to Hogle Zoo. That was fun.Layni and Tryna had never been and Corbyn couldn't remember because he was younger when I took him and Jaycelyn. We went to more reunions.Spent quality time at the pools,mostly Payson pool. We went to the Ute stampede with most of Shaun's family, Celebrated the 4th swimming and having a BBQ. Shaun took Corbyn Golfing and I took the girls to the parade. Of course we must not forget the fun times of the 24th in Fairview. I ran the 5K with Liz and many others and Jaycelyn did the 1 miler with her cousins.Later that night we went to the demolition Derby witch is always entertaining. I didn't do as well capturing pictures of everything in July, but I will post what I have. ENJOY!!!!!

No comments: