12 years ago
Monday, March 2, 2009
Tryna's new fetish...my shoes!!!
Tryna has decided that it's great fun to stomp around the house with any type of high hills she can find.She especially loves the LOUD clanky noise they make on the hardwood floors. Which of course echoes throughout the whole house. (I will think twice next time I choose my floor type). It's great fun for her though and she looks so stinkin cute.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Okay.... love the backround!!!!! I love watching my kids wearing my heels! Its the best! So fun!!!!
I remember always wanting to wear my mom's high heels too! Here is my e-mail so you can add me to your private blog (kaseyeyre@hotmail.com). I love seeing the pictures of your kids and seeing what your life is like now. Remember when we went to that singles ward for the first time? I'm glad we found good husbands because there was not much to choose from that Sunday!
Post a Comment