12 years ago
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Remember When.....
Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
I made you cry so you just took my post off?
JK
Thanks for the comment:) Im excited to be able to see your blog now! Ya the churchs, the Worleys, and the Andersons are all mixed in-hehe, its funny. And now the Cooks!! All these big families coming together is so much fun!! Your blog is way cute!! And you have a really cute little family:)
Oh I was going to say too, it was so good to see you guys down at Trentons homecoming. What a good talk he gave and what a wonderful day it was!!
Ok so . . your blog looks great!! I dont have any bells and whistles. Guess I need lesson or two. LOL!
He is pretty proud. He should be, he is really great with Gabriel.
Id love to see the pictures from the shower. Cant promise I'll like to see what I looked like at that point in the Prego status! LOL!!
Has Angie said if shes going to do a blog??
It's so good to hear from you! I know time flies! I can't believe it's been 9 years since Angie and I lived together and I spent so much time with your family! I miss all the Worleys!! Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are! Talk to you soon!
Ok so I have been a horrible blogger lately so Im just catching up on all your posts...
First Memory would be the same as you had you coming over when me and my siter in law were painting and talking to you for awhile and thinking finally im gonna live in a nieghborhood with someone my own age! And honestly who could ever forget all the things our little demons did, how did we live throught them! Good times!
Post a Comment