Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Haircuts!!!

Jaycelyn and Laynie both were gettin tired of the long hair, especially Jaycelyn, and wanted it shorter for the summer. So I took Laynie to the same person I always do and it turned out adorable,but our hairdresser couldn't get Jaycelyn in for awhile and we were gettin ready to do family pictures so I took her to a local Great Clips.BIG mistake.I will never do that again.They totally butchered her hair the day before family pictures. So a nice lady in our ward does hair and fixed it for her. It looks a lot better, but it was lots shorter than Jaycelyn and I wanted. Jaycelyn hated it til we started flipping it up, now she likes it lots more.
Jaycelyn before

Laynie Before..... Laynie After!! My Cute girls with their cute do's!


















2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh im sorry they butched her, thats the worst! She looks cute though! I cant wait to see your family pictures, tiff said they turned out cute! Love your new template by the way!

Janille said...

They do both look so cute! I can't believe how much they are growing up.